We are in pre-production on our next short film project and we are looking for actors. The story is a comedic short about a Hollywood production that loses one of its star actors just before shooting commences on the climactic scene. If you are interested in participating in this project, please email a headshot and resume to clint(at)redfoxmediainc.com. Here’s a list of characters:
- CHUCK (30s-50s) – Military type. Precise. In control. Regimented
- KRISSY (20s-30s) – Chuck’s assistant. Organized. Dependable. Producer-like.
- PRODUCER (20s-40s) – Male or Female. Producer for a camera crew. Reporter-like. Business-like. Eager. Professional
- CAMERAMAN (20s-30s)
- AUDIO TECH (20s-30s) – Male. Needs to be a little person. Gruff.
- CLOWN (20s-40s) – Typical clown you might see at a child’s birthday party.
- PRODUCTION ASSISTANT (teens-20s) – Male or Female
- THUG (30s-40s) – Muscular. Intimidating.
- Extras are also needed for a high school football locker room scene, an outdoor basketball scene, and a scene inside a school library.
Currently, our plan is to shoot over the course of two weekends in mid-late September.