Podcasts are a great way to find specific content about a niche subject that interests you. I have several different podcast subscriptions and in an earlier post I shared some of them with you. I wanted to follow up on that original article with some additional recommendations:
- NEW MEDIA MINUTE – In this video podcast, host Daisy Whitney quickly discusses some of the latest news from the world of online video, online advertising, and online video distribution.
- THE MOTH PODCAST – The Moth is a great series that features entertaining storytellers sharing their own life experiences with a live audience. If you enjoy great stories, you will love The Moth.
- THE TOBOLOWSKY FILES – Another great storytelling podcast. In this series, character actor Stephen Tobolowsky talks about life, love and the entertainment industry through the lens of his experiences as a theatre, TV, and film actor.
- MOVIE B.S. – I’ve listened to several movie podcasts, and this is one of my favorites. Hosts Jeff Bayer and Eric D. Snider discuss some of the latest theatrical releases and give listeners the opportunity to get involved with their “Question of the Week” (or “QOTW” as they like to call it). The back-and-forth between Snider and Bayer is incredibly entertaining.
- PHOTOSHOP KILLER TIPS – This is a video podcast that gives viewers great little tips about the amazing features within Photoshop.
I encourage you to take the time to investigate each of these podcasts. I’m sure you will find them entertaining and informative. At some point in the future I will post Part 3 of my “Recommended Podcasts” series. Until then, leave your recommendations in the comment section. Enjoy.