I’ve been doing some self-evaluation recently in an effort to better define my company and our mission. If you haven’t been keeping up with the latest developments here, we will soon be Red Fox Media. I know, you have questions:
- Has Parc Entertainment been bought out?
- Will Clint be moving on to work for someone else?
- Is this the end?
The answer to all of the above is, “no.” Our business is growing and so we are expanding our services. Therefore, we have decided to change our name, to more accurately reflect the company identity. Here’s a brief synopsis of who and what Red Fox Media is (this will appear on our new website – www.redfoxmediainc.com):
Red Fox Media, formerly Parc Entertainment, is a digital production company in Birmingham, Alabama. As today’s media becomes increasingly integrated and pervasive, clients need dynamic and visually stunning content. That’s where we come in. Through HD video production and website design, we create compelling multimedia solutions that engage, inspire, and entertain. As media and technology continue to evolve, we readily adapt. That’s why we’re relentless. It’s why we hold ourselves to a higher standard. And it’s why we work everyday to provide our clients with visual excellence.
As we work toward the launch of this new brand, I’ve been thinking about our core values. I’ve compiled them into a list. This list isn’t meant to be all-inclusive, but it will certainly give you an idea of what motivates us throughout every stage of every project:
- We believe in challenging ourselves to create the best content for our clients.
- We believe in having a passion for what we do.
- We believe in creating content that stands apart from the others
- We believe in high-production standards
- We believe in constant improvement.
- We believe in adapting to meet the needs of our clients and the marketplace.
- We believe in greatness, not mediocrity
- We believe in treating everyone with respect
- We believe in prompt, courteous communication with all clients.